Saturday 21 January 2012

Things will Never change


You give someone a chance, and if the mistake keeps happening then you know , things will never change. 

In my heart I want something. In my heart I hope that things will get better. I hold on to the good things, and the good times, and try so hard to forget the bad things and the bad times. 


In my mind knowing that really, it is just not worth it, because I am living in some fantasy world. 
People tell me why do I carry on, Why am I still hurting myself by holding on to someone that isn't living up to it, but how can they say this to me. Going through specific moments with a specific person, allows you to move closer to them. I wish it wasn't the case. 

Everyone else see's a different person, his friends and people he meets see this perfect, amazing , friendly side to him, yet I have to put up with 2nd best , and hurtful words, and arguments... I don't want that yet I seem to push the bad points away. 


I keep giving him a chance , a chance to make me smile again, but my eyes end up full of tears once again. I really can't stand the pain, the aches, the sleepless nights or the tears any more 

I know once I am strong enough to stand up to this, I will not be giving anyone a chance in the future. 
My lesson I have learnt is that, once someone makes the mistake once, he/she will always make that mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment